Dr. (Mrs.) Kirtida K. Vaidya
Length of Service:
Area of Research:
M.Sc. M.Phil., Ph.D.
Book published :
Conferences / Seminars / Workshops attended :
- Reception of Dr. I. G. Vashi Gold Medal at M.Sc.
- Reception of National Scholarship during M.Sc. course.
- Appointed as joint secretory at Sayaji Vaibhav Library.
- Resource person in the subject of chemistry in the training and capability Building Programme for Teacher in Higher Education organised by KCG.
- Worked twice as a Resource person at one day seminar for M.Sc. students organize by UKa Tarsadia University
- Joint Secretory at Navsari level and member of organizing committee at staff level programme in project VAANCHE GUJARAT.
- Felicitated by Government of gujarat for donating blood for more than 40 times.
- Member of College Development Council of VNSGU.
- Worked as a Resource Person at BISAG.
- Appointed as an examiner at Uka Tarsadia University. (Other Uni.)
- Life member of Indian Red Cross Society.